Your word has power of saving the environment. We all know that our country is one of the nations that are facing the problem of global warming. You can share your tips with your friends, teachers, neighbors or relatives. You can ask more tips from them. This enables you to spread green living or ideas among your friends and neighbors. Here are some tips for you to share with your friends, relatives or neighbors.
- Don’t place your fridge in a warm spot-near a heater or in direct sunlight.
- For efficient operation clean the condenser coils on the back or bottom of your fridge at least once a year.
- Unlike refrigerators, with freezers size does matter. Larger freezers do need more electricity.
- Don’t waste energy preheating your oven, most ovens don’t need it.
- Replace incandescent bulbs with compact fluorescents (CFLs). Compact fluorescents use four times less energy, and last eight times longer than incandescent light bulbs.
- Wish your friends and relatives on special occasion with e-card. This is cheapest and easiest way to wish them. Save paper by sending e-card.