Adopting Green Lifestyle
- Encourage your family to keep looking for new ways to conserve water in and around your home.
- Promote water conservation need and methods in community newsletters and on bulletin boards.
- Apartment owners can form an association or group for implementing rainwater harvesting system in the apartment.
- A faucet that drips once every second could be wasting over 2,500 gallons of water a year. Replace or repair leaky faucets as early as possible.
- Turning the water off while you lather the soap can save as many as 5 gallons of water each time you wash. Use one glass of water for brushing teeth instead of running the faucet.
- In order to reduce the usage of water during toilet flushes, put a 1-liter bottle filled with water inside each of the flush tanks.
- For cleaning toilet and flushing, use recycled water.
- Upgrade your toilet with new water efficient models.
Read More @ Water Conservation in Apartment Complex