Environment and living beings depends each other for its existence. Living being needs adequate air, water, food and shelter for living comfortable. Green living is lifestyle which reduces wastage of natural resources such as water, energy and helps to reduce pollution or polluting environment. Green living not only helps to save environment but also helps to save money spend for acquiring them. Here are some tips for saving money and save environment.
- Carry your own shopping bag: Instead of accepting polythene bags to hold the stuff you buy routinely from shops carry your own shopping bag. Your shopping bag can preferably be recyclable (cloth or paper based).
- Use pressure cooker for cooking food: Using pressure cooker saves the LPG consumed & your gas cylinder runs for a longer time. You save money too. Also the nutrition of food is preserved.
- Use natural light to save on electricity bill: In daytime, don't make the room dark and then use the Electric lamps. Instead, use the Sunlight in the daytime. One can reduce the Elec.bill to a great extent.
- Take care of trees and plants in your neighborhood: Don’t be oblivious to trees and plants around you. Adopt a tree in your area and water it regularly.
- Reduce, Re-Use and Re-cycle: In short, Just Remember, Reduce, Re-Use and Re-cycle should be the mantra in each one's life for Green Living.