skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- Carry your own bags for grocery shopping.Stores should also keep this policy,either bring a reusable bag not a polythene bag or buy one from the store.
- As far as possible use dark, infact black background on your PC or laptop or dark desktop, it looks cool and saves energy.
- Don't Buy movie videos and books.Hire videos and DVDs, and borrow books from a library. Download songs instead of buying audio CD's.
- Regularly cleaning the condenser coils found in the back or bottom of the refrigerator will maximize its efficiency.
- Develop an awareness chart in your office or home where everyone can see a list of ways they can reduce their carbon footprint.